Kami no Niwatsuki Kusunoki-tei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
clicking on this because
-it doesn't have the word isekai, saikyou, level, etc in the title
-the title isn't a paragraph long with its own subtitle

and then reading the summary and actually the chapter im relieved that the hook is immediately interesting

Dex-chan lover
I added this to my list way back then because the raw looks interesting. Thank you for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, this has been on my list forever. Glad to someone pick up and work on it! Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
He avoids using a smartphone as much as he can? I too used to be fond of analog media but once I've gone mobile five years ago, it's hard to go back.
It annoys me that I can't have this when the roads and infrastructure in my country gets terrible the more isolated you are.
I think this is an issue everywhere in the world. If you like the conveniences of civilization, you'll struggle in a remote place, far away from the various services you're used to.
Though it's definitely not as hard as several decades ago. Now you can work remotely, order all kinds of products and have them delivered to your house, handle paperwork digitally, and enjoy endless amounts of entertainment on your devices.

Dex-chan lover
Though it's definitely not as hard as several decades ago. Now you can work remotely, order all kinds of products and have them delivered to your house, handle paperwork digitally, and enjoy endless amounts of entertainment on your devices.
That's the hard part. I really mean terrible infrastructure and roads as in no electricity, and networking if you don't have the cash and the roads always gets destroyed after a year of it being built.

It is true that this case is fairly common around the world but not everyone can go online and just buy everything they need or go fully remote work in my country. There's even issues of security in my country in the rural areas. Much so if you go further south in the Philippines.

Users who are viewing this thread