Kami-sama ga Koi wo shiro to Itte iru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
HE REMEMBERS HER??????????????!?!?!?!??!?!?! OMG OMGG PLSSS LET THEM BE HAPPY TOGETHER IM SOOOOOO 😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
that "happy ending" hurt 😭😭 whyy does everyone have to be in pain 😭😭😭

Aggregator gang
Ahhhh I don’t know how to feel about this!! He remembers the loop also now but won’t this make it harder for Chiyo (?) if the next person she’s going after is Testu? I really love this series though so I’m excited to see this to the end 😭 Thankful for the scans and don’t mind me while I’m praying for quick releases 🙏

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Makoto but I can't help but feel elated for Chiyoko and Kyouya 🥹

Aggregator gang
Rereading this (previous comment above somewhere lol)
And it's fucked how "God" has just been letting all this happen?? He wants Chiyo to suffer more, letting her tell Kyouya about the loop, instead of resetting the day like he has done previously in the earlier runs. Also letting him loop along with her, starting the route that she's literally going to go after his best friend.
It's fucked and I don't understand what "God's" end plan is. Is he just doing what Chiyo did with Makoto just at a larger scale??

Anyways Makoto's Happy End is endearing in a way. Even though he learned what to "fall in love was", he also had to experience hardship to truly understand love. His What If breaks me 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread