Kami-sama no Iutoori 2

The twists at the end are worth reading this manga. They got me surprised for sure.
Also, I like the analogies between MCs from first and second part of this manga.

Would someone please retake this manga to translate? It's really good!!? There are 186 chapters in total i think. I'm a big fan of this series and author ♥

Fed-Kun's army
@Eiry The entire manga, all 186 chapters is already available in english. I did not like this manga, the artwork is good but the characters and the edginess...

The ending made me so mad, reading the entire manga was a waste of time with no payoff and to add insult to injury it's a giant flipping plot hole. If the power they got allowed them to revert time (it shouldn't hence the plot hole) then there was absolutely no reason for the final fight to occur and the MC should have easily had the power to fix everything but noooooo, instead they decide to engage in another ridiculously stupid game. You trade blows with each other and each blow you receive you lose an important memory until you give up and don't want to continue anymore. And the bad guy gets asspull plot armour that prevents him from losing his memory over and over again until it hits that Take That, Audience! (tvtropes) sweetspot to spite the audience and kill off beefy boy.

I feel sorry for the poor bastards that read all of part 1 too only to get such a lackluster ending to the original MC but I guess that is far better than what author did to beefy boy of this sequel here. Acid Mana the pivotal main antagonist completely gets away scot-free, she also killed her brother which I'm assuming that was done because of executive meddling because the whole super power arc wasn't very well received and the author couldn't figure out a good way to finish it and move along so he just pulled something out of his ass.

That's what I remember from reading this hot garbage ~2 years ago, my blood is still boiling from that ending.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed this, but god could that ending have been any more unsatisfying? This was the most unsatisfying read i've ever had.

Contributor
Horrible last arc, it totally ruin the entire manga (and the prequel)
Not recommended.

The translator putting a ton of slurs in the margins is a very weird choice for this manga.

i'm only 20-ish chapters in, and i appreciate the effort of the scanlators, but fucking wow. can that one person involved please stop inserting homophobic comments into the scans? you're not funny, man. you're just pathetic and gross and making things unnecessarily uncomfortable to read.

Group Leader
The ending does have its problems, but its not as bad as people say. Its fun as fuck to read this.

Users who are viewing this thread