Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Awwwww I need more
Thank you for this chapter.
Finally ❤️ I am wondering what's happening in the next chapter and can't wait for it

Wait I’m slightly confused didn’t she see his face in chapter 3? So she already knows who he is 🤔 pls correct me if I’m wrong I’m a bit confused qwq

A FACE REVEAL AAAAAA (tbh i thought it would go on longer but this is good)

Maybe she only recognized him after seeing that scar which she didn't notice back in chapter 3 due to his hair covering his face

Dex-chan lover
She's only seen the back, sides or through a veil so this is her first full frontal look

Aggregator gang
Okay lets do it.

1) He used to blame her and after that he fall in love that's why he hide his face.

2) Childhood friend? No? Why not? I can see it coming. Something happened in the past ofcourse. Maybe he and his family moved out and he didn't tell her. She wasn't able to find him So he hide his face.

3)Ex? No way. Friends lover? No. Maybe he is the guy who sits on the class without talking anyone and there is rumors about him?

4)Oh shit. Look. He have a scar. He protected her from something (If that didn't happen in previous chapters) and she feels guilty? OR He saved her and got hurt then he got hospitalized but the doctors weren't able to do surgery or so they went out of country. Maybe america or so?
(Nmb2 childhood friend btw)

5) She used to bully him? Nah. She is too kind for it.

That's all for now. English is not my first language so Im sorry If I made some mistakes. Don't judge too hard pls. Thx.
If you have any ideas pls @ me.

Here is the panel I meant
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1011839/8
I suppose it is the scar that tipped her off since it’s where his hair would be! Or his hair is all over his face.
Any which way I’m excited to see where this goes :3 though I’m sad cos this feels like an ending arc to me... this manga is so cute!

Dex-chan lover
There is a chapter missing, this is the chapter 12, chapter 11 is when she know that she is in love with him!

Users who are viewing this thread