Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei ~Isekai no Katasumi de Mattari Slow Life Shi Tetara, Naze ka Tasaina Jinzai ga Atsumatte Saikyō Kokka ga Dekitemas…

Dex-chan lover
FoUHKTJhoQU6I.webp

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, comparable to Hiraku / Village Chief, in terms of the girls he'd end up with and smash (but Hiraku takes the lead in this case still)

Blessed in agriculture, plowing (double meaning phrasing), bountiful crops

Founder of their very own village/kingdom that becomes formidable in its own right by those who flock over and live there

etc.

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The king got a king portion...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
In most other worlds, those whose blood got sucked by the vampire would be the one who got charmed.
But in that world, the vampire was the one who got charmed?
d5f6b36d9ec8c80e1164c4236ca8a7b1af31a4e6c72f6f1db5d4efeb8e6cd197_1.jpg

Supporter
@Nyanu Only thought to bring this up since the two parts were posted together -- on the last page of 14.1 you have the princess as Lena, but on the first page of 14.2 it's Rena. I can't personally claim that one is more correct than the other, but you should probably choose to use just one.

Dex-chan lover
@Nyanu Only thought to bring this up since the two parts were posted together -- on the last page of 14.1 you have the princess as Lena, but on the first page of 14.2 it's Rena. I can't personally claim that one is more correct than the other, but you should probably choose to use just one.
That indicates that there’s no keyword sheet to reference all the important keywords (titles, terminologies,names, etc.), which is a serious mistake for scanlators…and a waste of time since they retranslated everything.

Users who are viewing this thread