Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei ~Isekai no Katasumi de Mattari Slow Life Shi Tetara, Naze ka Tasaina Jinzai ga Atsumatte Saikyō Kokka ga Dekitemas…

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean? Will she join the harem?
But considering that this is typical japanese isekai, the chance is like 50:50
Unless you provide further spoiler....
more like after her blunder here and completely stomped by MC alone she got exiled to poor land to cultivate it, there she learn humility and how the poor in her country live, pretty much broken her haughtiness, latter when her father at last able to get up from bed due his condition get better and meet MC, he kinda request or rather beg MC to take her as one of his wife, this also to gave MC legitimation to become next Prince (i forgot if her country is Principality or Dukedom here) pretty much the Dad gave the country in silver plate for MC but to shut up other noble and power MC still need legitimation

Dex-chan lover
more like after her blunder here and completely stomped by MC alone she got exiled to poor land to cultivate it, there she learn humility and how the poor in her country live, pretty much broken her haughtiness, latter when her father at last able to get up from bed due his condition get better and meet MC, he kinda request or rather beg MC to take her as one of his wife, this also to gave MC legitimation to become next Prince (i forgot if her country is Principality or Dukedom here) pretty much the Dad gave the country in silver plate for MC but to shut up other noble and power MC still need legitimation
So there's a story behind it. Not bad I guess... Thanks

Dex-chan lover
So there's a story behind it. Not bad I guess... Thanks
well to add further when MC meet her again after the war MC quite surprised since how different she is, set aside her attitude her appearance not better than poor people almost questioning is she the princess with how sabby she is

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
well to add further when MC meet her again after the war MC quite surprised since how different she is, set aside her aptitude her appearance not better than poor people almost questioning is she the princess with how sabby she is
Well, I guess it's worth reading because there's a progression, not just magically join the harem for no reason..

Dex-chan lover
You're right, how did I forget "spoiled brat" and "bigot"? She's one away from fantasy antagonist bingo! (Unless we give her the "free space".) She's got the fantasy antagonist bingo! (I can count, I swear!)
AND the hairdo.

Rule of Isekai Civ Game, Make Your Own Civ Science Based, and Research Gunpowder or any Power Projectile Weapons ASAP

Double-page supporter
An elite military force is wiped out by a new unseen country that popped out of a harsh, unforgiving wasteland:

"Ah yes, you have two options, lose all your subjects that we abused into immigrating to your country or become our slaves vassal state even though you already know how we treat our subjects. Btw you have no other options (y)"

I can see why Mr. advisor man guy is worried.
I'm kinda imagining this girl and Oden as that meme that's been going around.
Oden: Don't look at me like that, that negotiation was shit.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the author was basing her off real people that they had to deal with. (Heck look how dumb Sony has been acting recently.)
We all act like her at times, we ignore what is in front of us and spout nonsense. With luck nothing bad comes of it, but yeah, she's faffing about and gonna find out. And I don't feel sorry for her about it. Feel sorry for the butler though, he's had to deal with her crap for a while.
Uhh... she's plainly based upon Putin and Winne the Pooh, yeah.

Sends murderers and rapists spetznaz to the coastal region to take it over, then immediately demands to be in charge of the whole area, "or else."
And when they stand up for themselves...?
Well; we know the next step.

Users who are viewing this thread