Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me what Mal said  is true, but Erin just likes to screw with him, just think about it, dude has like 10 wife's by now, with +2 in this chapter, and he's super blessed by the gods, he being too powerful at night is a valid assumption, dude must have so much stamina that a single wife would die of exhaustion, it's for their own safety ensure he has many so none get overbanged to death :dogkek:

Although Tadashi still kinda of is typical spineless japanese protagonist, at least it's nice that he isn't also another cuck beta male scared of touching woman, I know the bar is not too high, but credits where credits are due :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
This chapter lacked the annoyance so it's infinitely better than the last few chapters that featured the annoyance.
Something tells me what Mal said  is true, but Erin just likes to screw with him, just think about it, dude has like 10 wife's by now, with +2 in this chapter, and he's super blessed by the gods, he being too powerful at night is a valid assumption, dude must have so much stamina that a single wife would die of exhaustion, it's for their own safety ensure he has many so none get overbanged to death :dogkek:

Although Tadashi still kinda of is typical spineless japanese protagonist, at least it's nice that he isn't also another cuck beta male scared of touching woman, I know the bar is not too high, but credits where credits are due :dogkek:
Death by snu snu... avoided.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter lacked the annoyance so it's infinitely better than the last few chapters that featured the annoyance.
It's pretty clear she was always typical noble who never had to work hard in her life like commoners do, I hope she suffers a little to really settle her redemption, instead of changing for the better in like a week
Death by snu snu... avoided.
For now at least, maybe Tadashi shouldn't get drunk just to be safe :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover

MCs in the farming manga always know how to plow a field...well, except that one with the Slave Harem, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread