Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
I was joking before, but it seems if he wants he actually can bang them to death, normally it's the guy who almost gets banged to death due to marrying half the city and being too much for him, blessings in this world are no joke :thonk:

Supporter
I’m surprised the mc hasn’t banged one of the goddesses yet at the rate he’s going.
He had a small war to deal with, so he's behind schedule.

"This world has a lot of transmigrators" I think other worlds should stop relying on kidnapping people from Earth-prime to solve their problems, especially from Japan, they're not helping the population crises and they'll eventually run out of kids to kidnap.
Though it's not explicitly brought up here, one of the "issues" that frequently seems to come up in this genre is a problem of output and input. Often in scenario set up of died-before-they-were-supposed-to, and typically through the heroic traffic accident sacrifice, when reincarnation is subsequently offered the stipulation is applied that it can't be Earth, it has to be somewhere else.

I kind of just apply that line of reasoning (though there really isn't ever given a reason why, it just is) here as well...

Dex-chan lover
Tadashi almost rivals Village Chief.
Not. Even. Close. by a long Shot.
589ca73a76457b015f3e818cf65e836fd47540b0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
skipped over not only 1 seggs, but the threesome, for shame author
Yup, and he was still fully dressed lying in bed with her. At least the artist this time made Elf wife completely covered and the cat wives you only see their top unlike the ridiculous first night scene from earlier where all 3 participants were still fully dressed without a single winkle or disheveled hair RIGHT AFTER the deed.

So yeah, artist doesn't want to draw sex scenes and the closet you're getting to nudity is bikinis and underwear. Wholesomely, unwholesome.

589ca73a76457b015f3e818cf65e836fd47540b0.jpg
Not. Even. Close. by a long Shot.
This. Village chief has sexed up an entire village of elves AND dark elves, at least 4 angels (possibly more), two vampires, two dragons, five demon girls, a squad of oni maids, and one beast girl (and this is only because the rest are too young). And we don't even know if the harpy, lamia, minotarus, centaurs and tree folk have joined in the fun.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Though it's not explicitly brought up here, one of the "issues" that frequently seems to come up in this genre is a problem of output and input. Often in scenario set up of died-before-they-were-supposed-to, and typically through the heroic traffic accident sacrifice, when reincarnation is subsequently offered the stipulation is applied that it can't be Earth, it has to be somewhere else.

I kind of just apply that line of reasoning (though there really isn't ever given a reason why, it just is) here as well...
Gonna be honest i was making a joke about the oversupply of isekai on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread