Kamikakushi no Eden - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Disappearing Girl and Eden

Dex-chan lover
I recognize the art since obviously this was done by a hentai artist that previously did the art for Sex and Dungeon. While I do hope his sister isn't gone for good, I can't help but think that might have transformed into a nenokami but I'll be ok to wrong about that. Following this for many obvious reasons so thank you for the translations.

Group Leader
Does that mean he got horny right before his sister disappeared or smth?
I don't think going to Unsatisfied Gap would only depend on people with Nesho trait. There might be different reasons. For example a car was about to hit her, maybe that was the trigger who knows? Maybe we can learn in the next chapters.
Also if you are familiar with Japanese mystery, mysterious events like this may happen so randomly sometimes in that genre.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
since he didn't disappear that time, I think it means his sister got horny - like their dimension travelling ability runs in the family.

may be a near death experience causing fear - triggering higher arousal
Maybe because, in the real world she would have died, her only option was jump at the other dimension, where she was swallowed

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember why I put this on a "to read" but here we are, it was....certainly something, thanks for translating it.

Anyone else getting tired of seeing the "siscon" joke? MC should seriously put a stop to these because to me they have gotten stale, maybe tell her "what if your father had disappeared like this wouldn't you want to find him?" and of course she would say yes, then MC could say "Ah! That means you want to fuck your dad".

Contributor
AI didn’t want to translate “cowgirl position”

Once again, another reason why you shouldn’t rely on AI translations smh

Group Leader
Once again, another reason why you shouldn’t rely on AI translations smh
That's true. But I am used to working with AI mostly, I can sense when it's wrong or missing. It warns you also, "it may violate our rules sth. At these times, I either use google translation or deepl translation, or ask the translators in my group (they can't translate that manga because they are busy with other things)

Users who are viewing this thread