Kamimura Scans

Double-page supporter
Wow wow wow wow a Scanlation group focus on Kamimura? Dreams come true sometimes. Big thanks and I will follow your doing <3
Kyoujin Kankei is a good start. I already own & have read this manga but still thanks so much.

Wow wow wow wow a Scanlation group focus on Kamimura? Dreams come true sometimes. Big thanks and I will follow your doing <3
Kyoujin Kankei is a good start. I already own & have read this manga but still thanks so much.
Thanks for the positive reaction on the creation of my group. I'll try to improve the quality of my scans, and hope to satisfy you in the future with constant releases. If you have any suggestions for future projects reply. Make sure to find free raws, I am not having the capaticies to pay with my private money.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the positive reaction on the creation of my group. I'll try to improve the quality of my scans, and hope to satisfy you in the future with constant releases. If you have any suggestions for future projects reply. Make sure to find free raws, I am not having the capaticies to pay with my private money.
Hey, yeah I have some works of Kamimura pretty high in my "I want to read this"-list like these works:

https://mangadex.org/title/dcd5fee4-8ec1-451e-8ec7-ed43dba79878/kanto-plain

https://mangadex.org/title/8db18d54-aa09-45c3-96aa-d3ff3d5c4a70/the-flowers-of-evil

https://mangadex.org/title/e24e042d-d29a-4193-bdc9-19d56895686a/that-devilish-guy

https://mangadex.org/title/06365f31-9ddd-4198-831c-9e51fae47e23/divorce-club

I have (yet) no Idea if there are free RAWs anywhere but maybe you can ask the group DJS which are doing the Dousei Jidai Scanlation. They have a discord server and very big fans of Kamimura and other older/unknown mangaka. Pretty sure they know more than me :D
https://mangadex.org/group/13857da1-22ae-4dd3-81ed-33139806519e/djs

Oh wow! I was searching for Kirin for so long! I was considering learning japanese just to read this manga. I just decided to search again and here you are! Thank you thank you thank you. I really hope you can manage!

Oh wow! I was searching for Kirin for so long! I was considering learning japanese just to read this manga. I just decided to search again and here you are! Thank you thank you thank you. I really hope you can manage!
A few days ago, I suddenly had a vein of thought and remembered the existence of Kirin. When I was still using Twitter I saw it briefly mentioned, and it seemed rather interesting, and here I am now scanlating it with hardly any Japanese knowledge and lots of gratefulness to A.I.

AI? Huh. I don't follow the various software. How do you verify that the outcome is correct? Either that the writing recongisation or the translation is on point.

AI? Huh. I don't follow the various software. How do you verify that the outcome is correct? Either that the writing recongisation or the translation is on point.
I can read a bit so I always check if the writing is accurate. Firstly, I scan the pages with Google Lens on the PC (more accurate than on the Phone), than I put it into ChatGPT and I always look if it fits the context and that it sounds kinda natural. It is way more accurate than DeepL or Google Translate, because of the possibility to have a conversation in Japanese as well. So ChatGPT is like a native speaker.

You are doing an amazing job and I know you have a long ways to go but will you also do "Kirin the happy ridder speedway"?

I don't know if it was the motorcycles theme that got you interested in Kirin but do you know of "Green Hill" by Minoru Furuya and would you consider translating in the future? It is way smaller than Kirin and is more of a comedy if I am not mistaken.

You are doing an amazing job and I know you have a long ways to go but will you also do "Kirin the happy ridder speedway"?

I don't know if it was the motorcycles theme that got you interested in Kirin but do you know of "Green Hill" by Minoru Furuya and would you consider translating in the future? It is way smaller than Kirin and is more of a comedy if I am not mistaken.
Probably, yeah. If my motivation keeps up for the whole first part of Kirin, I don't see why. I already know where to find scans for that.

I don't know probably not, or maybe after Kyoujin Kankei. I already have a small list of possible contenders to be translated. I'll add Green Hill for now. Tbh I really liked Himitsu's movie which adapts one of Furuya's manga, so I am quite interested too. There are other series I have higher in my priorities like "Editor King" by Tsuchida Seiki or continuing the dropped "Cyborg 009" by Ishonomori Shotarou.

Users who are viewing this thread