Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - The story of unclear veracity told by a strange God

Dex-chan lover
There are quite a few of the little detail from the manga that didn't make it to the anime, even putting aside the cut for time parts. Like how Yukito instantly got into a fighting stance and leaned back when Gaia made the little monster while everyone else just stood around doing nothing. It shows his paranoia, distrust in Gaia, and experiences in combat.

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm:Something seems out of place. Uh yes the truck kun has yet to transmigrate someone. Will they experiment it on Bertrand

Dex-chan lover
There are quite a few of the little detail from the manga that didn't make it to the anime, even putting aside the cut for time parts. Like how Yukito instantly got into a fighting stance and leaned back when Gaia made the little monster while everyone else just stood around doing nothing. It shows his paranoia, distrust in Gaia, and experiences in combat.
Yeah it's gives Gaia a more interesting background and makes her more of a threat. In the anime she's kinda useless until she isn't

Dex-chan lover
So they made the most degenerate and incompetent person the one with the most power? Logic checks out.

So all the archons were made from when that lab was already shutdown? So the scientists behind their pseudo mystical power is still a mystery…someone still masterminded this whole empire thing.

Dex-chan lover
Aha, the return of Bertrand. Hope she gets humiliated like always.

Dex-chan lover
cant wait to see yukito's older sister busting through walls if it will ever happen because i don't know i have never read the raws or the novels, actually where do people find the raws free?

Group Leader
cant wait to see yukito's older sister busting through walls if it will ever happen because i don't know i have never read the raws or the novels, actually where do people find the raws free?
There are no any novels

Dex-chan lover
Finally, I caught up with the manga, so glad I read it, way more complete than it was in the anime for apparent reasons.

Thanks for the chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread