Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Story of a Family Planning in Another World

Dex-chan lover
I expected a nasty backstory, and I got a nasty backstory. Yay.

I didn't see Yoshi, the quiet kid who liked to read.
Was he dead from the first attack?

Dex-chan lover
They jumped off of him to get over a big pit in the ground...rip.
giphy.webp

Oh no... curse you M*rio...
He's going to be missed...
...wait.

Different Yoshi, bruh. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
So what's the plan here now, beat those kids or get them over to their side?

Reading the untranslated stuff... Kinda.
Basically, the two will remain faithful. Gaia will use that and use that faith to pretty much get some power to nab them from the MC..... Only to sacrifice them for "greater" power gain. Which causes the next few chapters a bit of a high risk. Don't worry though, those kids are still alive by the end of it and so is Gaia and join back with the MC (temporarily. Gaia isn't totally okay with sharing power) but the kids, with the illusion of Gaia as a gone, their "faith" is also gone but as a rope from the author or something, they can only see Gaia as their "elder" and not a god. They are still grateful to her saving them but to her showing her true intentions with them, it kinda got spoiled.

Dex-chan lover
Atar can casually finger blast the monsters dead and Yukito can snap every bone in the kids' bodies easily if he wants to, they'll be dealt with without issue. The problem is that Gaia will figure out something is wrong very quickly and has been grooming a giant Kaiju behind everyone's back.

Dex-chan lover
I will do anything to protect my family. Even if it means killing my family!

Plus I love how they were taught this great myth about a loving and supportive family but they really weren't supportive at all towards the other kids. Lol. Not emotionally supportive or loving at least.

Users who are viewing this thread