Kaminari Tei no Kiseki ~ Ore Dake Tsukaeru “Kaminari Majutsu” de Isekai Saikyou ni! ~ - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Pg12: considering that the prev group TL’d it as “Thunder god actually made an accident”, and you guys TL’d it as “Thunder god lied about making an accident”, now I’m confused as to who fucked up TL-ing.

Dex-chan lover
Pg12: considering that the prev group TL’d it as “Thunder god actually made an accident”, and you guys TL’d it as “Thunder god lied about making an accident”, now I’m confused as to who fucked up TL-ing.
Checked the raw. This one is closer in meaning. God did indeed say something along the line of "everything was bullshit and he bit it immediately, I'm a bit worried for his future if he trusts people this easily".

Tbh this group doesn't have the best track record regarding translation quality either lmao.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't know how to explain it, I don't like this kind of MC at all.

Dex-chan lover
Checked the raw. This one is closer in meaning. God did indeed say something along the line of "everything was bullshit and he bit it immediately, I'm a bit worried for his future if he trusts people this easily".

Tbh this group doesn't have the best track record regarding translation quality either lmao.
Why’d you think i asked? I’m aware of KS’s recent descend in quality.

Users who are viewing this thread