Kaname Date

Double-page supporter
stop at chapter 5 if you want to avoid that ntr tag, and the author seems to be known for it

MC Mom gets her and his BF's friend drugged and force them to fuck each other claiming that because shes her daughter she can't be satisfied with only one guy. After that she instructs the friend to tease her till she fucks him again...

Dex-chan lover
@azraei97 One could have assumed it was referring to
the thing with Sasaki
, but it went beyond my expectations 😅. Fortunately I am used to it, just didn't expect the
180 degree turn in the plot

Dex-chan lover
It's Nagare Ippon and the girl already shown to be a massive sexual pleasure addict from the start. It's to be expected even with the vanilla at the start lol.

Bruh i didn't saw the tags, I thought this is some wholesome shit.
well it's nagare ippon, what do you expect

Bro I am fucking pissed right now I thought this would be some good shit but no Author just has to do some betrayal THIS IS BULLSHIT I know it’s not real but fucking Betrayal there better be a fucking come back where Nagumo di*ck’s gets bigger then his friends I hate NTR some much it pisses me off when there is betrayal you can hate me if you want but this is one of the worst hentai manga I’ve ever read bro Ik I have no right in this ik it’s your manga but this is just Fucking dumb

If this happened to me in real life I’d go crazy idc if I kill people my vengeance against humanity will never end and if it happen it’s bc I read these dumb betrayal hentai that have ntr

This is the real shit rn my profile picture is crushing it let’s just say Nagumo is Meliodas and Ochiai is Escanor ik in the season Meliodas lost but this is the shit I want to see I want Nagumo to beat the crap out of his friend cut his thing off😈🤬

Users who are viewing this thread