Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Together With Kanan-sama

Dex-chan lover
images

Is she still so cute now?

Dex-chan lover
Kanan really was just lonely wasn’t she? She didn’t understand it herself, but considering she never ate with anyone else to find out I can’t help but wonder if she had any friends in the demon realm. It’s incredibly wholesome the way the two of them interact, from her constant fighting against his advances, to her innocent reactions, all leading up to the way the two of them find each other cute.

No matter how hard she fights it, she can’t help feeling attracted to him. Oh and seeing as Beelzebub mentioned how he had trouble with an Angel on Earth when he was there, leads me to believe we’re going to be getting one later, probably a rival for Kanan if I’m being honest.

Supporter
Kanan really was just lonely wasn’t she? She didn’t understand it herself, but considering she never ate with anyone else to find out I can’t help but wonder if she had any friends in the demon realm. It’s incredibly wholesome the way the two of them interact, from her constant fighting against his advances, to her innocent reactions, all leading up to the way the two of them find each other cute.

No matter how hard she fights it, she can’t help feeling attracted to him. Oh and seeing as Beelzebub mentioned how he had trouble with an Angel on Earth when he was there, leads me to believe we’re going to be getting one later, probably a rival for Kanan if I’m being honest.
Her dad knew it. He asked her if she had eaten with anyone recently

Users who are viewing this thread