Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Kuruto is so annoying in this chapter. The old-looking girl will have a headache so bad because of him that she will turn young again like the way she looks in the cover art.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Kuruto is so annoying in this chapter. The old-looking girl will have a headache so bad because of him that she will turn young again like the way she looks in the cover art.
You mean, the blue-haired girl in that picture at the start of every chapter, is actually this old lady? I did not notice it before, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
You mean, the blue-haired girl in that picture at the start of every chapter, is actually this old lady? I did not notice it before, thank you!
Yeah, the moment they introduced that 'old lady' in that locked room, I immediately recognized the hairstyle as something familiar, and upon seeing the 1st page of every chapter, then there it is. I guess Hildegard is being held there to use her to cure this girl in some way.

Dex-chan lover
So old lady who isn't really old is locked in a room and kept alive while the master of the house seems to offer immortality to get rikuto on his side.

I am guessing this is just some sort of lifespan leeching deal.

Which of course will be resolved by Kurito randomly making a salad from plants he scavenged from like the fountain of youth or something.

Users who are viewing this thread