Kanchigai no Atelier Meister

It's a monthly manga with 11 chapters already released. I hope the next chapters will be translated soon. it's quite funny.

Uhh the translation is kinda misleading and i don't understand it sometime? ... ... ...

Double-page supporter
I get the feeling that all the hero party's equipment was made and maintained by our MC and that they were only became a high class party because they were equipped with OP weapons, armor, and accessories. Firing him just nerfed their team. One should never discount the help of a support class.

Dex-chan lover
Despite the horrible start and summary, this is actually a good story. Followed.

Group Leader
Novel is by the same author as "I've Become Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can't Seem to Get out of Being Jobless." Loving some of the SD chibi reaction shots I'm seeing in the raw from the dumbfounded noble / mineowner girl, for example on the last few pages of Chapter 3 and the latest chapter as of this writing.

@Mojo

Peeking at the raws...

I think you're right. They're wearing OP equipment that he created and maintained. In addition, it appears that his food gave them buffs, which is the only reason they could handle any form of combat to begin with. The... thief? girl in the party or the thief girl that joined their party after he left, not sure which, figures this out after they fail miserably and try to treat her like shit. Given that she's very obviously based on Yuffie from FF7, I think she might have robbed them blind on the way out the door, too, heh.

Alright let see, 1 years about 11 chapter for manga. Nope, gonna read novel. Oh coo-
You need to pay 35AC for reading this
Look like he did delete on syosetu expect alphapolis. Can anyone copy his text vol 1 on pastebin or something?

I like how the ML isnt a generic black haired Hero type nor is he a OP shota.
he has a subtle OPness that he's not that clueless yet not that strong either.

Dex-chan lover
this is a somewhat nice twist on the "the weakest f-ranked trash skill is actually the strongest?!?!" so far. the hero party in ch 1 is comically evil tho

Users who are viewing this thread