Kanchigai no Atelier Meister

Résumé : un gars qui sais pas ce qu'il fait dans un groupe,dont le groupe ne sais pas ce qu'il fait ,se fait virer parce qu'ils ne savent pas ce qu'il fait là... Et il faut plaindre le MC parce qu'il est trop débile pour se rendre compte de ces capacités...omg ,du léger a prendre au 50 ème degré et déconnecter le cerveau,car ça manque de...tout... C'est même pas drôle, c'est juste ridicule .

Aggregator gang
If i get isekai'd and become a normal member of the hero party and see someone in the party getting kicked out for being “useless” i will follow him instead for sure

Edit: Oh man the raw web novel is licensed. I can't even read Machine translations sadly

Double-page supporter
The only media where the MC think he is weak but he's strong that actually does it well is Peerless dad. Three chapters in and it's a little bit unbearable.

This manga's existence proves to me that too many salary men feel unappreciated in Japan. Replace the hero party with a selfish employer/higher-ups.

Double-page supporter
@Jackmeher It's weird but your remark reminds me of Bill Burr's review of OnePunchMan, about how is shows Japanese attitude about soul crushing corporate jobs and the job market in general as shown by Saitama in the first episode.

Dex-chan lover
@john1011A : These worlds all run on a logic different then ours, as a result of their having Magic and monsters. Do not try and apply our worlds common sense, especially if it is common sense of your culture and you are not the culture of the intended audience.

That said he survived fine since he is so skilled, but does not realize his worth since he was in a situation where direct combat mattered more for recognition then secondary skills. he lacked combat and that naturally leads to self esteem issues, which are not dismissed easily and never over night, that keep him from recognizing his worth.

Supporter
I'm sold. The story is okay so far.

MC is another OP non combatant and treated like garbage but this time, Someone is behind it ,probably to protect him by making him blend in , not stand out but her method is a bit twisted due to her twist personality.

The girls in story are a bit thirsty for cute boy tho but who can blame them lol. He's basically househusband material.

HIs old team is a fucking ungrateful, son of a bitch, making him do all the work, if I can get into this manga, I will bashed their head like a fucking watermelon.

I could say that this is just some dumb copy-pasta super op dense young boy kicked out of ultra scumbag hero's party manga. Then they had me at Yurishia... but then they had me sold at Kuruto... ngl he's too goddamn cute for his own good. They may always act surprise when he naturally oozes his SSS inhumane non-combatant talents... but it never gets old unlike the other mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another copy and paste iteration of the naive OP character being treated like a useless person despite being skill being obvious to everyone trope. Just like the rest of these clones it improves nothing at all and doesn't bother switching up the formula whatsoever. 3/10 is a pretty fair score to give this type of lazy work.

Fed-Kun's army
Although the rating is 8, it's from 200~ people. Not solid enough but worths giving it a try I guess

Double-page supporter
@yoroshikue
His team isn't ungrateful. They're not even real. They're just cardboard cutouts created by the author as part of the cheap-ass recycled wish-fulfillment plot cynically designed to hook the socially isolated.

Users who are viewing this thread