Kanojo ga Onii-chan ni Nattara Shitai 10 no Koto - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Oh God the “mom” is only 10 and the “dad” is 20 and they kiss… So I was correct with her being 18+… well author managed to get pedophilia into the story in a way I havent seen before🤣

Thanks for your work

Dex-chan lover
I am generally liking this bunch of weirdos now. IDK. I just wish the mom isn't 10. It makes it kinda "eh" to read when the dad is there and she's 20 something. IMO

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
it is implied that karin wanted parents because hers didn't treat her right, but why would she want a brother to be pseudo-incest with? is that her only frame of reference or is she just a pervert :thonk:

How to put all the fetish in the same manga in a "natural" way...

Dex-chan lover
it is implied that karin wanted parents because hers didn't treat her right, but why would she want a brother to be pseudo-incest with? is that her only frame of reference or is she just a pervert :thonk:
I suspect she's gotten her ideas of how an older brother acts from manga/anime and that the type she reads/watches has older brothers that are perverted. And that yes, she's a bit of a pervert into little sister with older brother stuff. 13yos do tend to be pretty horny thanks to puberty, so that's not surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread