Kanojo mo Kanojo - Ch. 136 - Final Battle (4)

Dex-chan lover
At first I’m thinking of a fast straight ball for how it’s gonna go, but with how he’s been doing this story.... Now I’m looking forward to the new and inventive ways the author gonna twist the plot. If anything it’s gonna be full of shouting. :ROFLMAO:

Fed-Kun's army
How very... "nice" of Mirika to think of the other girls like that. Yep, how very... nice.
Hope she gets rejected in like 2 seconds. :mad:
I think it's clear that she did that for the other three, otherwise they wouldn't feel happy if Mirika gets rejected.

Well that was the plan but the girls seem to have realised that at the end of the chapter.

MD@Home
I think it's clear that she did that for the other three, otherwise they wouldn't feel happy if Mirika gets rejected.

Well that was the plan but the girls seem to have realised that at the end of the chapter.
I totally understood that. Nonetheless, the way she goes about her business, intentions notwithstanding, keeps making it really hard to sympathize with Mirika.

Dex-chan lover
This arc feels really stupid, but I guess it had to be done. There's still absolutely no reason why Naoya would possibly choose Mirika over the 3 girlfriends he has. Mirika's efforts to win him over is to gain YouTube subscribers? Why would that even do anything?

Group Leader
"She probably did it for us"
NO! She committed SEVERAL CRIMES in her pursuit of YOUR boyfriend simply because she can't stand that he would fall in love and date two girls instead of her! That's all her own ego!

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter--
First page: Nah, I'm staying with my three loves.
Rest of chapter: Twenty pages of raw foursome sex.
Sakisaki's google history + Shino's lewdness + Nagisa in a maid costume + a promise to make everyone happy = thank god it's winter, because if it was summer, the whole house would reek like a wastebasket in a teenage boy's room.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no, the tension... 🥱😴

It's so sad that this manga lost it's edge half way, it was a fucking comedy gold.

Users who are viewing this thread