Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Problem Is...

Yeah, I'm dropping this. This dude is such an ass. The girls should just leave him and start dating each other.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who doesn't like yuri, I believe that harem endings are a way to solve the world's problems. @Xaelath

I mean, most love triangles could be solved like this and it's not like any of them are malicious. He cares for both of them and wants to do what is fair, and both of the girls are into him so I don't see the issue. Plus if they're also into one another AND him, then it's just the logical outcome.

This isn't a harem, this is a polyamory manga. Harem is when more than two characters are interested on the MC, which isn't the case here as there's two girls interested on him and together now since the beginning.

There's a reason for why this isn't marked as harem there, rightfully.

@feha oh, you mean this?

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You (Nakamura Rikito).

Double-page supporter
That depends on the context. This can be considered Harem for convenient genre-naming sake. Harem's meaning can sort of "change." Like Isekai. Isekai literally just means another world, it doesn't specify anything about anyone getting transported or reincarnated into another world. So high-fantasy stories like GOT and LOTR are technically isekai but when used it as a genre-naming in the LN/Manga/Anime world, isekai has to encompass someone getting shifted into another world.

Users who are viewing this thread