Kanojo ni Naru Hi Another - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
This guy's a douche, but the kinda douche that I could probably get along with.

Entire family is blond except for youngest, who has pitch black hair. Totally makes sense. /s

Fed-Kun's army
the only innocent people in this story are the fucking dead sister and the mc bc he was a dud ewh ohad 0 friends and 0 exp with girls turned into a girl stayed hidden as a girl started falling in love with one dude while being in love already started dating the girl got manipulated into staying with her from sad story gotten kissed by their friend and ha glasses mka ehim strip in front of him like wtf all in like a month or two idk about you guys but i would either die or stop going to school i would not trust anyone after that. like sure hes not 100% innocent he beats up people but thats not what im talking about all these kids except the mc and dead sis are fucking not alright. sorry needed to rant

the only innocent people in this story are the fucking dead sister and the mc bc he was a dud ewh ohad 0 friends and 0 exp with girls turned into a girl stayed hidden as a girl started falling in love with one dude while being in love already started dating the girl got manipulated into staying with her from sad story gotten kissed by their friend and ha glasses mka ehim strip in front of him like wtf all in like a month or two idk about you guys but i would either die or stop going to school i would not trust anyone after that. like sure hes not 100% innocent he beats up people but thats not what im talking about all these kids except the mc and dead sis are fucking not alright. sorry needed to rant
No one's perfect. People can be selfish and self-serving, doesn't necessarily make them a bad person, that's just how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread