Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.5

Dex-chan lover
Fan service chapter that I wish it happened after finishing Yuuta’s & Ayaka’s story. Nothing wrong with this extra chapter but it makes the wait for the conclusion a bit longer. Regardless at least we know Shinohara’s realizing that she’s into Yuuta. Sometimes being really comfortable with someone can help build a good sense of trust. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Anyone knows what name the mangaka is using for doujin work? I have a feeling I may have come across the mangaka's work more than once.

Dex-chan lover
i remember the author tweeting one panel uncensored. so i'm curious whether or not they decensor this in the volume.

Fan service chapter that I wish it happened after finishing Yuuta’s & Ayaka’s story. Nothing wrong with this extra chapter but it makes the wait for the conclusion a bit longer. Regardless at least we know Shinohara’s realizing that she’s into Yuuta. Sometimes being really comfortable with someone can help build a good sense of trust. Thanks for the translation.
well said, but what are you doing here looking at bobs, aren't you supposed to be slaying dragons with me

Dex-chan lover
I don't see it included in volume 4 :(
this extra was released right around the time volume 4 came out, meaning it was probably too late to be included. so there's still hope - or at least i hope lol

Dex-chan lover
I dont like the kouhai acting like dudes gf asking him questions shes got no right asking. And mc is just as bad not stopping her delusions.

Group Leader
So that's their sway tactic in order to make readers let go of Ayaka? Feels pretty cheap to me, ngl

Users who are viewing this thread