Kanojo no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
Also what was the point of Ch 72? And does anyone know if Kaori and Saori are the same person, just future alternate ego? I don't remember seeing a mole on her tiddy but I don't feel like skimming past chapters to see if they match.
I don't think so, there is alot of things that don't match between Kaori and Saori, like unless Kaori changed her mother, changed her real name to Saori Fukuyama (Kaori Koga is her name), got a booba mole, implants, etc that ain't it

Since they introduced Saori previous chapter, probably Kaori gonna meet her when she enter this Agency

Last edited:
I hope Kaori doesn't go to the strange office by mistake.
Looking back at episode 51&59
It seems like it was a different office of the agency that gave her the business card.

Aggregator gang
Didn't they not break up last chapter? This is turning into some extremely boring shit that's probably just heading for NTR
Can't call it ntr if they broke up.
Kaori and fat ojii-san AV arc here we go.
Hate to say it... but that's what it's looking like. I'm going to guess nobody gets a good ending, or gets one as a result of getting the axe.

Dex-chan lover
"I broke up, so I decided to become an av actress by using different name in other world"

Yoshioka and mc start dating and new av girl is yoshioka’s friend and she ll ntr mc from yoshioka. This is how this serie can continues to relate the title. Lol

Kaori broke up with him? I doubt that very much, all mc in this story know nothing about love they only care about having sex 😅

Oh so they broke up, booo I wanted him to keep cheating on his girlfriend with her friend that's literally why were reading this and the good art.
Just wait bro, the drama still go on i doubt that very much if they're broke up, just wait a few chapter they will come back lol

Dex-chan lover
Will this turn into some trash "Become my penis secretary and you'll be super popular as well as fall in love with my unnaturally super huge dong at the same time!" plotline? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

Also what was the point of Ch 72? And does anyone know if Kaori and Saori are the same person, just future alternate ego? I don't remember seeing a mole on her tiddy but I don't feel like skimming past chapters to see if they match.
I went back and Kaori doesn’t have a mole. Yoshioka doesn’t have a mole. The fake video girl that was being passed off as Yoshioka didn’t have a mole. I think Saiori is an entirely new character for Kaori to become friends with.

Users who are viewing this thread