Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 7

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure I've ever read a worse manga. It's insanely predictable, cliche, incredulous and simply annoying. I normally stick to insulting the author and his shit writing style, but what kind of morons bankroll this shit and what kind of morons actually enjoy / like this kind of protagonist. The ridiculously obvious and contrived actions and events are insanely mind-numbing. This is literally, and I do mean literally, one of the worst fucking manga I have ever read. If a straight line were to take the form of a "romance" manga, this would fucking be it.

Group Leader
and he took the complete chapter to say this line, but I think with that he will have the time to put some stuff one the place? probably not ...

I see people complaining how the MC is bad but I think this is totally proposital, he is very messed up about relationship and this reflect how he acts with the two girls there, else he would be clear and on the spot, but this wasn't the point from the start.

OH COME ON !!!! What else do you waiting again, author ? WHY ?? Why you always want to extend it ??

Ps: this is the first time I saw vol 10 cover, on scanlator's credit. Mami looks crying, maybe ? (Sorry, not Ruka, that's Mami)

So right when he’s about to solve this entire situation all of a sudden this woman’s grandma pretty much dies
ok

Group Leader
MC finally got guts to do something that should be done ages ago? Get cucked by a phone call.

Dex-chan lover
@badluckpoppy Not cucked by a call. We're being blueballed by the author, who is refusing - like absolutely fucking refusing - to allow his characters to experience any sort of growth or change in their situation at all. We're still on Act 1, Scene 1, Arc 1, 'the hero has a dilemma and can't come clean!'

We have literally been reading the same chapter for 85+ chapters in a row, just rephrased slightly differently every week or so.

Fed-Kun's army
"What's up with this clusterfuck?" Even MC is complaining about this author.

Contributor
Me: There's no way this is actually going to happen.
Oh shit, oh shit, it's really going to happen.
Nope, it didn't happen.

If nothing else, the author is super skilled at leading us to think there's going to be development, even though we all know there won't be any. There's no other way to explain why 17k of us are still subscribed to this train wreck after nearly 90 chapters.

WTF and he was actually worried about Ruka? He wants to dump his fake girlfriend because of another fake girlfriend that he doesn't have any feelings for?
Shit, I've been trying to stick to this manga just to laugh on the comments, but it's just become too unbearable
I think I'll just like I did with Shokugeki no Souma and return from time to time just to check if there's any interesting development (probably not)

Holy shit what a way to try and force a marriage down someones throat, deadass his family is fucking scum.

Fed-Kun's army
Can’t wait for the next chapter to be “grandma collapsed into her bed after a long day and is recovering well”

Fed-Kun's army
This mangaka doesnt know how to use anything other than a fucking phone call to stop characters from making progress. This arc he used it when Ruka was going to confess in front of the family, and now when MC was going to tell the truth the mangaka used the sudden phone call again.

Users who are viewing this thread