Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Girlfriend and The Sea Part 1

So......
SHE breaks up with him, then when he "moves" on, she gets pissed because he doesn't side with her, but with the actual "girlfriend" instead?

Miss, i think you have some issues

Aggregator gang
She was the one who broke up with him, why would he side with here....wtf is wrong with her. Whatever the case was that made her brake up with him, thats it, she ended it, she has no right to get mad.

Dex-chan lover
What is even happening?

She said there's someone else she liked. As good a reason as any to end a relationship.

Then turns out she was single the entire time. Kind of weird but maybe that's implying it didn't work out or she got rejected?

Then this guy is trying to go for her without ever addressing the crucial reason for the breakup. Like hey do you still like that person you broke up with me for?

Dex-chan lover
LOL at the ex i figured as much she was that type of person

hopefully the male mc doesnt fall for it but will see the ending doesnt make things look to good

Banned
If this doesn't end with Chizuru in glasses and twinbraids ALL the time, I'm going to be annoyed.

Her date-mode look is trash. I'm sick of it.

Maybe the entire manga-focus should switch off loser-boy and focus entirely on the cute meganekko posse.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know a single guy under 22 who didn't act like this about someone, back when, especially myself.

Dex-chan lover
Mc or whatever is a coward, but Mami is such a manipulative trash. That condescending tone, fake smile and passive aggresive remarks in the pub, then hitting on him just to reject him later. She just wants to win the break-up, the kind of child to freak out if someone takes a toy they just dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread