Kanojo-tachi wa Ana o Umetai - Ch. 18 - Shut Your OOO Off

Group Leader
Those are all the chapters for today. Sadly there won't be any more chapters until Sunday (or maybe Monday) because I'm going on a trip starting tomorrow because of my birthday and won't be home the whole time.

But next week we'll catch up to the raws, don't you worry!

Next chapter: Summer uniforms!

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap. Thanks so much for the TL. But make sure to take care of yourself. Also happy birthday. And Karin is really best girl. Beside nanako of course.

Dex-chan lover
Those are all the chapters for today. Sadly there won't be any more chapters until Sunday (or maybe Monday) because I'm going on a trip starting tomorrow because of my birthday and won't be home the whole time.

Happy birthday!

Dex-chan lover

happy birthday!

Dex-chan lover

Happy birthday! Enjoy your trip!

Dex-chan lover
the back to back like 15 chapters is already more than enough brother
happy birthday :hearts:

Karin is the best girl by far, also the one with the least amount of chance, as always.
??? I see absolutely no reason to believe her chances are any worse than anyone else's. Karin did not show up late, nor did she get less focus than the others. Plus, this is literally an alien harem. The chances of a harem ending are pretty decent I'd say.

Dex-chan lover
Karin has been getting so much development I’ve forgotten the other alien girl’s name smh

Wonder how long she’ll stay an ice queen and then fall in love too

Users who are viewing this thread