Kanojo to Kare no Kankei - Heibon na Hayakawa-san to Heibon na Miura-kun no Hibon na Kankei - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Fun Date for the Inexperienced (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
They're having a light meal but he ordered a burger?? Bruh. A Burger and chips is generally enough to completely fill me up.

Dex-chan lover
So fluffin cute!!!! Thank you as always for the sl!

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
this is so cute... the light, lively atmosphere... the way theyre both so straightforwardly communicating with each other... ahh what a stress reliever!!!! thank you very much for the update!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
this is so cute... the light, lively atmosphere... the way theyre both so straightforwardly communicating with each other... ahh what a stress reliever!!!! thank you very much for the update!!!!!

This is the biggest thing for me. After so many manga where you read the chapter and scream "NONE OF THIS WOULD BE A PROBLEM IF YOU WOULD JUST ACTUALLY TALK TO EACH OTHER!!!" it's refreshing to have characters who do address all their little insecurities and questions and lake of surety in a direct way instead of sitting there staring nervously at each other and looking distracted while they think "he/she doesn't seem like he/she wants to be here. I must be an awful person who's ruining the mood!" and then we get a big dramatic blow-up later. It's so nice not having any of that drama.

Double-page supporter
He's showing dependable boyfriend side here oh so cute and sweet AND SHE'S SO CUTE TOO aish this cutiepie-lil-babies

Users who are viewing this thread