Kantai Collection -KanColle- Shounen Teitoku to Kekkon Kakko Kari suru made... (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Takao and Atago are some of the most gorgeous women I've seen. They're both so thick and vivacious.

Takao's short dark hair is very appealing. Seeing her passed out on pg 3 gives me the opportunity to admire her mesmerizing womanhood. Her boobs are so big and bouncy, and they seem to gracefully glisten with perspiration. I also really like the small bit of pubic hair near her vagina. It lets me know that her crotch most likely tastes and smells as sweet as she is. All of Takao's private parts are very sexy all things considered.

Atago might be my favorite. Her butt is utterly amazing. I can imagine my penis twitching with ecstacy from being tightly trapped in the region between her butt and thighs. Her inverted nipples are incredibly lovely as well. Overall, she's very horny and affectionate, traits that I particularly find attractive. I want Atago to sit on my face while she bullies and squeezes my penis with her boobs. I'll kiss and lick her vagina, which I hope will encourage her to fart and sexually relieve herself on my face. As Atago's vagina caresses and squeezes my own private part, I melt in the comfort of her heat and heftiness. With my remaining strength I embrace her as the tip of my penis kisses her womanly womb.

Thank you for the translation (marrying these two would be a dream come true. I love them so much).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread