Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Ch. 40 - Communicating with the Demon Lord

Dex-chan lover
Evasion is his strongest skill, so it's more than a fair bet.

Dex-chan lover
iuHlyU9a51Y.jpg

She's just way too cute

Contributor
Why is this protagonist so stupid? It was already shown that there are certain magics that he can't dodged no matter how high his stat is. He even almost died from that too!!!! If the demon lord isn't as stupid as the protagonist then he will just cast one of those status magics.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is this protagonist so stupid? It was already shown that there are certain magics that he can't dodged no matter how high his stat is. He even almost died from that too!!!! If the demon lord isn't as stupid as the protagonist then he will just cast one of those status magics.
Also if the spell is a homing attack I'd imagine it'd also have a decent chance of hitting him eventually too. I'm wondering if we'll get an arc where MC realises having high evasion shouldn't be used as a crutch.

Dex-chan lover
It kind of reminds me of Touhou. They create spell card patterns that are hard, but possible, to dodge. It's just crass to use a pattern that's impossible to dodge.

I would say the same for a game. Using something that assures victory is just tasteless.

Dex-chan lover
The demon lord just want to confirm the rumor about his evasion, so I think he will definitely use attack magic.
Btw this is just a casual bet within a casual game, why so serious 🤣

Contributor
The demon lord just want to confirm the rumor about his evasion, so I think he will definitely use attack magic.
Btw this is just a casual bet within a casual game, why so serious 🤣
because the protagonist have been doing stupid choices since the very first chapter and he just made a bet that he has a 100% chance of losing if the other person wanted. His stupidity is just painful.

Dex-chan lover
"Why is there a hole in the middle?"

It's uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh...
5b2b531f4488b30009266737-original-1579783563.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread