Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Ch. 49 - Conclusion of the Demon Lord Inheritance Match

Dex-chan lover
I had my hunch from how timid he... uh... she was... but didn't expect it to be true as it will cheapen the plot. I'm disappointed.

How is the backstabbing enemy becoming the advisor any kind of conclusion?? No way in hell can you allow someone that untrustworthy to remain in any kind of authority.

Dex-chan lover
At least, the way he was acting this chapter and what he said about being "on equal footing" to inherit the Demon Lord position led me to believe it.
If he wasn't on board with it, he'd probably try to denounce her or otherwise claim she's not fit to be the Demon Lord because of her gender.

spectacles of delayed/stockpiled hair-growth? Or maybe spectacles of haircut, on someone with hair that regrows instantly?
Illusion is what I got from it.

Also, anyone else noticed mc went from piggybacking when he thought it was a male, to immediatelly princess-carrying when he realized it was a girl? Damn mc is horny :bonk:
I'm not gonna claim horny for that, since princess carrying a guy is verboten by some gender-enforced stereotypes, while it's "romantic" if it's a girl.

Since we all called it, who is going to actually answer the phone?
Leave it hanging.

How is the backstabbing enemy becoming the advisor any kind of conclusion??
If you decide leadership by duel, I think there are already problems with their power structure.

Dex-chan lover
Illusion is what I got from it.
No, that is the actual enchantment the fairy claimed it to be (well, sounded more like "perception manipulation", but that wouldn't have affected us readers like it did). Not the funnier enchantment.
If you decide leadership by duel, I think there are already problems with their power structure.
Nah, it seems the demon king in their culture is "someone who can keep a barrier intact that requires high magical power", so a duel is a way to solve it when the current one clearly doesn't want to (or can) sustain the barrier without actually resorting to a coup.
Basically "either ousts the current tyrant who isn't capable in a way that others can recognize as legitimate enough, or forces the tyrant to stop resting on their laurels with minimal sacrifices"

Dex-chan lover
I already forgot what was this manga about so I don't remember what were the conditions for the fight, I have to reread it, but if I were to judge with just this chapter I wouldn't think she is that capable because practically the guy made all the work for her...

Aggregator gang
Only me that felt that this chapter was kind of anticlimactic? The whole arc builds up for a duel for it to only last 1 chapter… Feels like the fight lasted only 5 minutes with them only casting spells 4-5 times and then it was over.

Dex-chan lover
No, that is the actual enchantment the fairy claimed it to be (well, sounded more like "perception manipulation", but that wouldn't have affected us readers like it did). Not the funnier enchantment.
Not sure what you mean, but whether it affects the readers like the characters depends entirely on what the artist wants to show.

Nah, it seems the demon king in their culture is "someone who can keep a barrier intact that requires high magical power", so a duel is a way to solve it when the current one clearly doesn't want to (or can) sustain the barrier without actually resorting to a coup.
Having high magical power doesn't necessarily makes one good at two vs two combat. A simpler magic test would've been more appropriate in that case.

Dex-chan lover
It was so long that I have forgotten that I guessed the demon lord to be a girl because of them being twins. I got surprised then suddenly remembered it lmao. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, why'd they have to make him a girl? This is just unnecessary fanservice
Just when I thought this manga wouldn't go for such a cheap and stupid trope
I actually feel betrayed and really disappointed :fml:
seems like you're one of the few who didn't see this coming

Group Leader
tbh didn't see it coming, yes the last two chapters gave it away, but until then i really thought she was a boy.
Now her sister can come back safely.

Dex-chan lover
Of course he is. Haven't you read the story so far? He's just specced into dodge, because the healer stat couldn't fit more points.
If I recall correctly, it was never stated that the healer stat couldn't fit more points, it was just that he already started with double of what was considered absolute max (to be considered a master in that profession) in the healer stat so it would probably be pointless to put more into it even if he could.

Double-page supporter
Why didn't she cut her hair for extra defense against reveal. It's like she was asking to be seen as a girl.

honestly i'm surrpised they didn't play dirty or anything even after that secret was revealed.
pretty unusual for scenes like that.

Users who are viewing this thread