Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - A Reunion

Dex-chan lover
In our world, someone you just met asking if you want to party with them has entirely different implications.

Dex-chan lover
This genius is STILL telling people he's an evasion healer?! Just say you're a high-level healer, people will FLOCK to you. Literally why I dropped this manga years ago...
Yeah. He's a genius.
He's a healer. His friends got poisoned and cursed with a slave collar.
You know. Healers have HEALING skills. If he had put more points into healing, he could just heal the poison AND freed his friends from the king. Instead, he still puts it all into evasion.

His friends aren't that smart either. A mage does not put points into defense. They put it into either intelligence or speed. That is typical. Defense is not typical like Ruri said. Either that or points all go to magic.

If I didn't run out of things to read, I probably wouldn't read this series all that much. No harem or romance so far either.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's a bit late to lie about his build now, even if he already has high Recovery stat, mostly because he has Lusha in his party. Hiroki can hide his Evasion but Lusha can't hide her Accuracy. Other people will just ostracize her again. She can't increase her Acc now or else she'll increase her chances of hitting Hiroki. These two have their own unique synergy.

But anyway the recruitment is moot for now since they're now reunited with Ren and Ruri.

If he had put more points into healing, he could just heal the poison AND freed his friends from the king.
Don't people get new skills from those blank books from dungeon boss chests? He got 「Shield」 that way. Even if Hiroki puts points in Recovery, he might not learn status cleansing skills. If they can acquire skills from spending points, he should've had more than Heal and Regen at first with his 100 Recovery. But idk maybe they explained the system better in the novel but I haven't read it.

Wait, the kingdom's soldiers can't find the hero that's staying in the premium hotel??
And what hotel was the hero in when the walls were so thin he could hear the soldier's entire conversation?

The kingdom deserves to fall if its soldiers are all that stupid.

Then again, the author needs to learn to math a bit better. 87 points (ch 22 p16) in evasion yet somehow he's only level 19... one point per level past level 1 plus 50 bonus points at the start and a beginning level of 1. Then add on the 8 bonus evasion points the dwarf added to his equipment (50+8+19) = 77. To get to 87 he'd need to be level 29.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread