Kao ni Denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni Deru Oota-kun +

Aggregator gang
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Messages
53
Zrobię to po skończeniu pierwszej części... do której zostały 3 tomy. Mam już wersję roboczą
If the anime draws me in, I’ll probably want to devour the manga, that’s why I’d rather ask whether in the first series they start dating or the author just decided to leave an open ending and write a new continuation, thank you in advance for the answer.
 
Group Leader
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
234
If the anime draws me in, I’ll probably want to devour the manga, that’s why I’d rather ask whether in the first series they start dating or the author just decided to leave an open ending and write a new continuation, thank you in advance for the answer.
they started going out at the end of volume 9
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
May 10, 2026
Messages
99
I wanted to see more progression with the side characters. Takoro x Tabuchi and the childhood friends were so cute they deserved more attention.
I am kinda sad that I completed this manga, I still want to read more :mad:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top