Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Kaoruko's Friend(s)

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno how I feel about this so far. There has been a hell of a lot of apologizing and friction. Hopefully the pace picks up a bit.

Contributor
Seems like Subaru and Saku have some kind of bad history...? Or maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Proper communication in a romcom? I love to see it. This is (probably) a good sign of what I can expect about the quality of writing in this story. I know they were both nervous (understandable), but they make it look so easy when many romcom main couples out there can't even manage something like exchange numbers, let alone a phone call this early.

It's only chapter 4, this is breaking generic romcom rules! (yeah, this is anything but generic and I love it)

Dex-chan lover
It strongly suggested that months have passed since the start, and even now they're only just agreeing on the level of informality to use with each other. The long chapters really make it stand out how much time they waste just getting flustered and apologising. I guess we're in for another Japanese slow-burn relationship full of misunderstandings and awkwardness. So generic.

Dex-chan lover
If someone is a bitch to me and my friends for something as insignificante as a school we go to imma be a bitch back, and a nasty one at that, fuck that ,,you are above that lame stuff,, bullshit, full nasty bitch mode on

Fed-Kun's army
It strongly suggested that months have passed since the start, and even now they're only just agreeing on the level of informality to use with each other. The long chapters really make it stand out how much time they waste just getting flustered and apologising. I guess we're in for another Japanese slow-burn relationship full of misunderstandings and awkwardness. So generic.
You literally couldn't be more wrong. I know it was a long time ago when you wrote this but.......this is the furthest from slow burn

NGL natsuzawa word are good and has a point tho, especially to someone who born with silver spoon

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, this is kinda hard to get into, [chat, do you think reading over 250 manga (mainly romance) can affect how a person sees a new series, cus I've seen these cliches so many times that it has gotten really hard to start something new

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, this is kinda hard to get into, [chat, do you think reading over 250 manga (mainly romance) can affect how a person sees a new series, cus I've seen these cliches so many times that it has gotten really hard to start something new
maybe i should try reading a romance Light novel

Users who are viewing this thread