Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - Waguri Kousuke

Dex-chan lover
As BananowyJE said, we have translated the title in plural since the beginning, I have seen the name written both with Flowers and Flower depending on the website. After all, being a fan translation, we don't really know the real translation of the title, but we will keep using the plural form!
Ah, then I guess I just wasn't paying attention and only compared it with the Mangadex title. Thanks for the heads up!

Dex-chan lover
Wow...from chapter 1 to the present, all we see are nice and amazing characters. I wonder, how the author will write the shitty bastard to trigger a conflict.

Dex-chan lover
such great and sweet manga, such supportive and positive characters, can't get enough of it :3

Fed-Kun's army
Yet more of the backstory of their first meeting! It's nice to see the story more fleshed out!

Double-page supporter
Wow...from chapter 1 to the present, all we see are nice and amazing characters. I wonder, how the author will write the shitty bastard to trigger a conflict.
You know, it's been kinda interesting the way conflict has been handled in the comic. Aside from the school issues and Subaru, a lot of the heavier stuff has been in the past, shown via flashbacks. Stuff that normally might have felt like stirring up trouble just to prolong the series now feels like fleshing out the backstory, and we know the characters are doing pretty good in the actual current moment.

Not sure I've seen framing like that before, to this extent.

Users who are viewing this thread