Kara no Kyoukai - The Garden of Sinners - Ch. 71 - Plot 6 - Oblivion Recorder Part 15

Why is there a massive jump from chapter 32 to 57? Are the chapters simply misnumbered?

Chapter 22 is ‘missing‘ because chapters 11-22 were mistakenly uploaded as 10-21. Chapter 9.5 (uploaded later) is the true chapter 10. Then we have chapters 23-32, after which it goes straight to chapter 57.

It does look like there are some missing chapters, though I don’t know if there are exactly 24 missing as the numbering suggests (Ch. 33-56). I'm glad this manga is being scanlated, but there's no point in starting reading it from the beginning if there are chapters missing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is there a massive jump from chapter 32 to 57? Are the chapters simply misnumbered?

Chapter 22 is ‘missing‘ because chapters 11-22 were mistakenly uploaded as 10-21. Chapter 9.5 (uploaded later) is the true chapter 10. Then we have chapters 23-32, after which it goes straight to chapter 57.

It does look like there are some missing chapters, though I don’t know if there are exactly 24 missing as the numbering suggests (Ch. 33-56). I'm glad this manga is being scanlated, but there's no point in starting reading it from the beginning if there are chapters missing.
Konan Works seems to have recently taken on the job of translating the gap. Two chapters in the last month.

In the meantime, if you are interested, there is a link to a translation of the LN posted on NovelUpdates. It looks like a single chapter, but its actually a link to the blog where the translator linked his translations of the three light novel volumes. Not sure if anyone has posted a translation to the handful of short stories anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread