Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 101 - Inner Tube

Group Leader
i mean giving your wife a simple compliment like beautiful or other stuff shouldn't be that embarrassing to do especially if you're by yourself and no one is listening.

Fed-Kun's army
Younger sibling when? Also yeah, the clothes to an amazing job of hiding Takagi's figure.

@chrispower110

I think he was kind of taken aback and really didn't know how to respond there for a second.

Group Leader
Takagi is basically flat even after growing up and having a kid.

Group Leader
@doomrider7 probably but i noticed he does get embarrassed alot. not as bad as he was as a child but still. you would think he would learn a bit more to deal with his wife but i guess the sequel wouldnt be as interesting if she couldn't manage to be unbeatable.

known eachother 20 years btw, married btw, have a child btw

Aggregator gang
Okay guys she's no longer in middle school. I repeat she's no longer in middle school

Comparing this to the swimsuit chapter from way earlier in the series, its really noticeable how much better the art has gotten since this started.

Supporter
@chrispower110 CHI is listening and if she remembers this he has to deal with it for the next decade at least.

Also I sometimes forget that Nishikata is ripped but this chapter reminded me he has abs.

Group Leader
@LTalon harkey seems like an issue for chi to hear but that's his reasoning I guess.

Strength training since he was a kid payed off.

Users who are viewing this thread