Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 163

Dex-chan lover
Man mastered ultra instinct.

@meidunk Yes she does. Him. You need to realize, it's not that she never lost, it's that her poker face is too good. Basically, because he never knows when he wins, he thinks he always loses.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously.... they really do love each other!!!
They're so cute !!

Fed-Kun's army
@meidunk Well yes, Nishikata scored a few critical hits, just that he didn't know, Takagi is good at acting.

You have the two extremes of poker players in one couple. What more do you want?
Though I liked seeing him talking to his wife like his wife and not like a pushover teenager being ara-ara'd by his onee-sama...

Dex-chan lover
Chi-chan will have to improve her teasing skills.
The legend must pass on.

Dex-chan lover
That last page was a pro-daddy move.
@Hacete: It is hard to say, she also has the blood of her father in her veins. She gets teased pretty good by her classmate.

Dex-chan lover
Mission failed. We'll get them next time.

@Hacete As @Topomouse mentioned, in the "future" chapters we've had, she always fails to tease her classmate and gets counter-teased instead. I mean, the teasing skillz will go down the line anyway, just not from her side XD

Dex-chan lover
Chi, you can blame your dad because your superiority gen got nerf by him 🤣

Doesn't she "just" have High Damage but bad defense? She's just good at acting, that's why it seemed, that she never lost 🤫😃

Dex-chan lover
Mission failed! We'll get em next time (probably next chapter)

this the closest we are going to be from a "I love you". I don't think she was acting in this chapter, I mean she already won in life having the man of her dreams and the best daughter, I think she is use to the love everyday, if this was her younger version is another story.

Users who are viewing this thread