Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 70 - Santa

Dex-chan lover
JUST HAVE ANY SORT OF PHYSICAL SKINSHIP ALREADY! YOU ARE FUCKING MARRIED! YOU HAD A CHILD!

AAAAAAAAH! THIS MANGA MAKES ME SO MAD!

Dex-chan lover
damn it, we got the fluff, yes, but some wholesome kiss would have been nice too ┗|`o′|┛’

Contributor
@AcX - Yea, is what i think too, holding hands is already off limit but a kiss, the horror. ???

Dex-chan lover
You coward! You could make a daughter but not kiss her? ffs you may be an adult Nishikata but you still have to grow a pair. smh

Aggregator gang
I usually defend Nishikata's flustered personality but this chapter honestly made me a bit upset with him.

Oh well, she married him so clearly she loves that about him.

Dex-chan lover
@morichiro it's not that he can't kiss her, it's that he was unsure of how she was trying to tease him. That was the hold up.

Dex-chan lover
Y’all don’t get it. Nishikata isn’t the only one being teased.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what you people are expecting from this manga. Do you not realize that Chi is, like... right there? In every chapter?
Say we have a chapter in which Chi's not around and Nishikata straight-up shoves his tongue in Takagi's mouth. However satisfying that might be to watch, I don't think it would have much to do with the theme. This is a manga about Takagi teasing her husband and daughter, much like the original.

Fed-Kun's army
I think that most of forget that Mifumi isn't in control of the series as a whole.
They can't do things like stating (moto) Takagi's and Nishikata's first names, they definitely can't do anything that would lock down the plot for the main series, and they can't show much skinship between the two.
The last one is pretty important since, like people have said, that would break the tone of the main series.

Given that they aren't allowed much freedom, they've done a pretty good job at writing a relationship between (moto) Takagi and Nishikata.
There were hiccups to begin with, early Nishikata was basically a bigger version of his middle-school self.
Lately he's been at least slightly mature, it's easier to pass off his reluctance to be close with his wife as "honey, not in front of the kid" now.

Dex-chan lover
Oh for ***"s sake I hope he'd grow a pair !! It's just a kiss! Can't he at least do that once?! If not then it proves us that they adopted Chi !

So upset at this point. I don't want some ecchi/Hentai stuff between them but at least A hug or a kiss would sufficient (we didn't even see them hold hands!!)
I want some cute and romantic scenes!! Not just some everyday life with a weirdo kid.... Damn my Christmas eve is not that good now...

Users who are viewing this thread