Karakai Jouzu (?) no Nishikata-san

Dex-chan lover
Yooo!! Peak is continuing, we gon get multiple generations of this!

Yooo!! Peak is continuing, we gon get multiple generations of this!
I think the generational story telling is the Takagiverse's strongest point. It lets us, the readers return to familiar events and places years apart, and it really conveys a sense of place, and time. If the series had a wider cast of more occasional characters, then it could really get us invested in these occasional glimpses of them, like they do in Yakuza.

Group Leader
I am confused sdkjfhskdjfhksjdfh >< explain because I only know the anime, which I loved and watched all... ><
i guess to start, a lot of episodes in s3 and the entire movie were anime-original so the manga is almost like a separate timeline. the moto manga refers to teasing master (former) takagi-san, a spin-off manga where nishikata and takagi are married. this manga is a spin off if that, following their child

Group Leader
The end credits page of (Moto) said the entire "franchise" is ending -- is this one getting the axe, too?

This was such a perfect send off to a great series. I loved both the original and the sequel and having this little 10 chapter epilogue just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

Users who are viewing this thread