Karami Zakari: Boku no Honto to Kimi no Uso - Vol. 8 Ch. 46

Double-page supporter
After reading this, I feel bad now knowing how this will end.

Dex-chan lover
Bro why??? Why??? He already fucked her before no problem, wtf

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
2Y33.gif

Supporter
keeps wondering how she feels
loudly interrupts when she finally start to open up
jumps her and starts to fuck her before she can finish what she has to say
tells her after a failed attempt at sex (probably went soft due to stress) that he's always there to listen to her

I want to ask if this man is a moron but having read this far I guess I should already know he is :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I want to ask if this man is a moron but having read this far I guess I should already know he is :facepalm:
Man did he blow it, and I'm definitely not talking about the sex though he did blow that as well. He deserves his fate, it's the one that they are both choosing at this point.

Power Uploader
Well someone already confirmed it, but it exactly goes like the hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Well someone already confirmed it, but it exactly goes like the hentai.
Are you sure? I remember in hentai she end up marrying or living with that cafe owner and for sure they have sex but in this one she is working there but its shown caffe owner has a wife that appears after cuck MC leaves? I don't remember him having a wife in hentai unless im wrong?

Power Uploader
Are you sure? I remember in hentai she end up marrying or living with that cafe owner and for sure they have sex but in this one she is working there but its shown caffe owner has a wife that appears after cuck MC leaves? I don't remember him having a wife in hentai unless im wrong?
It seems we were both wrong.

https://nhentai.net/g/487101/150/

"Current live-in boyfriend". The cafe owner is just someone she fucked (later pages mentioned).

Dex-chan lover
It seems we were both wrong.

https://nhentai.net/g/487101/150/

"Current live-in boyfriend". The cafe owner is just someone she fucked (later pages mentioned).
yeah i checked it also and in hentai she fucked him cuz he got dumped by wife and she just "consoled" him lol. Manga is a little diferent i think but i only saw pictures where wife? appears, no idea what they talked about.

Users who are viewing this thread