Karasu wa Aruji wo Erabanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Wakamiya's Counterattack

Dex-chan lover
this is SUCH a satisfying read after countless underwhelming political debate scenes in many isekai/villainess/regression stories

the way the father is CLEARLY being burdened by the position knowing full well that he has no power as a figurehead, the way wakamiya DEFINITELY knows this. i feel like the image of the feeble emperor falling on his ass overwhelmed by the true golden raven might be wakamiya's intention to begin with. because the legitimacy of the meeting, of his enemies' arguments, immediately fall apart when the "power" that backed them is no longer a faceless authority but a man who cannot stand up to wakamiya

also lmfao fanservice for the foot fetishists in the last panel

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man's out here trying to prevent a civil war (or maybe prepare for it) and he's getting yelled at by randos like his dad smh

Fed-Kun's army
I couldn’t help but noticing the pattern over yukiya and wakamiya being the second child from different mother here. I know nothing yet about wakamiya’s past here but I assumed it’s quite lonely in a sense. Whether they treated him badly or passively nice as concubine’s son or the golden raven that made this two brother’s relationship so broken.

But, we knew with yukiya that’s not the case. The mom and brothers treated him normally, like he’s their own.

Users who are viewing this thread