Karate Master in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Karate vs Princess

Dex-chan lover
It might be too soon for the Princess to beat minotaurs with bare hands.
Give it one or two years, after which the probability of her winning might increase by 1%.

Dex-chan lover
The princess has committed sacrilege by wearing a black belt she did not earn.

Why does karate man not "discipline" her properly?????

(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

🙃

Double-page supporter
I'm kinda frustrated that the topic of how that perhaps none of this "transmigrators" gave their consent to be isekai'd in the first place didn't came up.

Dex-chan lover
@Haremmony yeah he was a bitch. king saying "we summoned people for our own benefit and then we turned against them because they were more popular than us and we were scared of their power."

and then his only response is that he has no plans to disrupt the world, which is meaningless. if he's powerful enough to do it they'll be scared of him doing it, plus he just got there he doesn't even know what the world is. what if the world is garbage and full of slavery and awful shit.

its possible its a setting where the summoned normally go insane from power (that seems like a growing trend) but they were still summoned to fight it's not like they just showed up.

"I'll only look at your training without disturbing you!"

*Instantly disturbs the MC*

Banned
That girl is way too easily impressed.
She seems to be fangirling over karate... but the fact of the matter is that 99% of that guy's effectiveness is in his personal strength and his protection by the curvy goddess. Even if she had exactly the same skill he does, she wouldn't be anywhere near as effective because she is a small, unprotected weakling.
There are martial arts far better suited to be learnt by waifs that are more dependent on skill and less on just being a muscle-brute.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda frustrated that the topic of how that perhaps none of this "transmigrators" gave their consent to be isekai'd in the first place didn't came up.
I mean... they are dead, so what is there to ask? Keep being dead or get send to another world? Pretty simple answer if you ask me.

Double-page supporter
I mean... they are dead, so what is there to ask? Keep being dead or get send to another world? Pretty simple answer if you ask me.
Eh, some people would actually prefer eternal peace rather than another struggle of life.

I just find it iffy that the author basically presented the fact of being isekai'd as full responsibilities of the "transmigrator" alone.

Not helping that the case of the MC himself where he doesn't really given a "choice" and just outright isekai'd after seemingly dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Haremmony yeah he was a bitch. king saying "we summoned people for our own benefit and then we turned against them because they were more popular than us and we were scared of their power."

and then his only response is that he has no plans to disrupt the world, which is meaningless. if he's powerful enough to do it they'll be scared of him doing it, plus he just got there he doesn't even know what the world is. what if the world is garbage and full of slavery and awful shit.

its possible its a setting where the summoned normally go insane from power (that seems like a growing trend) but they were still summoned to fight it's not like they just showed up.
Except they didn't summon them. It's the greater will that makes gods summon them, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread