Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru - Vol. 25 Ch. 260 - Baptism by Elbow

Dex-chan lover
Minoru is an idiot. An idiot. He has been subjected to that sidestep stopping technique earlier by Mutou, but since he's an idiot, he took it as a complete surprise because an idiot wouldn't be able to remember what happened the previous day, let alone a couple of weeks earlier. There's no cure for idiotism, unfortunately. Once an idiot, always an idiot. Normally an MC would be able to learn from things like this, but since he's an idiot, he will never learn.

@Kaarme Can you just stfu? You are actually the idiot one here, smh.
I've read almost every single comment of this manga here, and most of the time it's you with your idiotic nonsense critics.

You clearly never trained in any kind of martial arts don't you?

That side step that "blocked" by Skandalaki and Mutou Ryuuji are essential footwork and used in almost every single professional fight, from Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA, etc.

You can use it to avoid your opponent attack, create an angle and opening for your own attack, getting out of a bad position, etc.

Just because it's blocked once, doesn't mean it won't effective everytime.
Example, if anyone slip out of your jab once, would you stop using jab against your opponent because it's "not work"and "idiotic"?

But yeah, according to you he should stop using it because "normally an MC would be able to learn from things like this".

Hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
@Hirogaru I have to commend you for your resilience. After two years, I don't remember much, but I bet I questioned the MC's mental faculties a number of times. You could stomach it all the way up to chapter 260! I have no idea how far I read the series, but I fear you will see a few more comments from me. Like you said, the series doesn't have that many comments, so mine can often be everything there is for you to read. Perhaps you should just skip reading every time you notice a comment is from me. I did write a bunch of things unrelated to Minoru, whenever he wasn't the focus, but it's not worth it for you to try to look for that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread