Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Instant Kill

wait what I dont quite get the pedophile thing. His dad is a pedophile and it's going to be used as black mail?

Dex-chan lover
@donutholer His father is a candidate for prime minister. His mother used to be a maid in said politician's mansion and she was only 10 yo back then so his father is a pedophile. The idea is to blackmail his father to keep this info hidden or sell the info to his opponent, the current prime minister. For that they seem to need both Meo and his mother as "evidence".

Aggregator gang
Well that just got ten times darker. Big miss by Meo though, that he didn't go for taking the quack doctor hostage. Not to mention he should really shout for help, since they're in a residential area and all. Japan isn't Thailand, their police force gets shit done.
Then there's the question if Samart himself was ever sexually abused by their father.

Double-page supporter
That's why muay thai pretty much restricted here, to many kill move

Double-page supporter
Remind me of History strongest disciple kenichi where it was said that muay thai killing version is still practiced somewhere in the world. I dont know if it is true in the real world. Anyone can confirm this?

Seeing Meo in action definitely makes this my favorite chapter so far. It's awful he grew up under those conditions though.

Dex-chan lover
remember when meo was just a cute shota that teached muai thay?
i member...

@Avenger88id It's called Muay Boran (aka "ancient boxing") It have everything muay thai have plus some attack that can be called "illegal moves" for today standard rules like hitting the balls , stab the eye , etc

In the Siam era , those said arts are usually use in the time of wars but later be replaced with modern muay thai later where many rules has been changed to fitting to be more modern and sports like other martial arts later on.

Aggregator gang
Uh... Are their no cops in this universe? Let's kidnap some Japanese citizen and bring em over to Thailand.

Double-page supporter
@zetarn
Thx for the reply. I try to google 'muay thai illegal' or 'muay thai killer' yield no result. Now that i know the name i can go watch some video about it.

Thx again.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@RangoBongo
do you also remember this?: https://mangadex.org/chapter/164648/9

cats are as cute as they are deadly.

Dex-chan lover
jeez and he acted weak when he was getting hit with a kendo sword thing by the teacher girl? she better hide

Users who are viewing this thread