Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Rampaging Evil

Dex-chan lover
Samart's heart wouldn't even get going until there's like 5 knives and 2 guns minimum.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this will end up with Meo geting hurt and then Samart showing Takeru some image that he wishes he could unsee

Any hope of "bad guy using cheap tactics to beat invincible champion" got crushed by "this guy was in the elite squad" in the last chapters ahah.

Except if the author wants Meo going the revenge rout, which I sincerely doubt.

But damn Samart sure is HYPE !

Fed-Kun's army
Lol and people were wondering if Samart was a dumb ass that wasn't wearing a bulletproof vest last chapter

Dex-chan lover
Haven't been reading every chapter, but did they always have that vaguely scientific explanation for his visions?

Is it just Samart effect or is this manga a lot better than the prologue Manga?

Double-page supporter
@Lithe
It's his chuuni-power that enables him to detect the hidden chuuni-powers inside other people.

Double-page supporter
I wouldnt be surprise if samart went into military since thai conscript after you reach 21 years old. Also its a BIG thing there and iinm theres also a lottery system use

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's a real shame this sequel got canceled. The thing is, the original was a solid, realistic Seinen manga, whereas this one feels like it would've done better in a Shounen manga magazine.

But it couldn't have ever been published in a shounen magazine because those kids wouldn't have had the context of the original, so a lot of the developments in this manga would've made no sense to them.

It's a bit of a catch-22. But I can see why this didn't make it nearly as long in a seinen magazine.

@codetaku yeah you are right. We can actually see that by the comments here moking the main character "power".
And for me, one of the main reasons this manga is better than the prequal is that almost no character introduction and development is necessary (except for the school kids). So we are already on a development stage.

Users who are viewing this thread