Karisome Chouhi no Pride - Ch. 1.2

Aggregator gang
Just gets more confusing as it goes. The family tree resembles the Gordian Knot. As things are I'll probably need graph paper or Vizio to chart this out.

Putting aside the insane family relationships, just why does she want to be a concubine? In a European setting the position doesn't exist (Thank you holy mother church and you don't even want to think about it under Talmudic law). Under Asian custom she is asking to be made a slave(concubine literally translates as female slave from the Chinese) with no rights and not even a family name anymore.

So at the very least there needs to be some exposition of what the marriage customs are in this world

@bigduckcheese These split chapters are shorter than the credits pages 😀
If you're going to the trouble of scanlating, at least finish and release the entire chapter, yes, there are only three chapters out, but just translate them and wait for the next one.

Like wtf...the king already has a son with the mother and not he wants her daughter too..goddamn this family tree confusing af..

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456 It's on the synopsis? So she can't become the Emperor's nth mistress? CP probably has backing power.
Hmm from what I knew, there exist Royal Concubine in Asian custom (Chinese) and they have family backing too.
I agree the setting is weird as we can't can't compare from reality. I guess it's because this is Japanese webnovel. Like how there suddenly an 'exotic' onigiri, there's concubine in European ambiance kingdom 😃

I knew MC and ML is not in blood relation, but in my culture custom, they're still 'siblings' through the little half-sibling prince 😂 Kinda weird to have your sibling as in-laws... Well, fiction gonna fiction.

A follower of Zeus, eh. We don't need more shit like that. Assassinate the king/emperor.

1st prince, you better protect what needs to be protected.

Users who are viewing this thread