Karisome Chouhi no Pride

Aggregator gang
@pojoink1
Nope, she was adopted by a concubine prior to said concubine being brought into the palace. Her younger brother is a legal prince, she is a princess by technicality. It is also a massive royal family, so based on 1.1, her and the ML have never even met before.

@Doradora10
Is there a raw/source/novel link?

Ok so let me get this straight, Via is Alex’ step sister by marriage from her mom and his dad the Emperor. In that marriage Via younger half-brother was born, but Via isn’t her mom biological daughter???? But still is her brothers step-sister????? Or the translation is confusing or the author doesn’t know the meaning of ‘step’ in families.

@C00ckies i think it's more like this.
Via is the biological daughter of her mother and another man who the mother was forced to leave, because of the greedy kings lust. Her mother later gave birth to her half brother. If I didn't get anything wrong.

@Kojiro_Haise_Sasaki oh, so it’s like that. Means the translator needs to fix that and the dissipation as well since ‘Princess Ziti’ is the 4th prince birth mom but the description and later half of chapter 1 say that the mom adopted her.

I personally feel a bit uncomfortable with the “ step-bro romance” going on so I’ll drop it but if they were different royal families this would be interesting. The translation a bit confusing tho

Users who are viewing this thread