Karma na Skill de Musou suru Isekai Harem Kaitoudan - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
So she's not a modern Japanese reincarnator she's actually another character's mom and maybe not evil and somehow has this knowledge of Japan because reasons and... what?

I swear this story has no idea what it wants to do. No wonder it got axed.

Group Leader
So she's not a modern Japanese reincarnator she's actually another character's mom and maybe not evil and somehow has this knowledge of Japan because reasons and... what?

I swear this story has no idea what it wants to do. No wonder it got axed.
yo thanks for the tl, i have no idea what the fuck is going on tho...
Neither have I, I only know than San is sketchy.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the release! Always good to get more from this story, even if it is only MTL.

Dex-chan lover
So we're adding milfs now ... my interest might peak again. However, I'm just as confuzzled as everyone else. Also, thanks for the AI and the translation ... Skynet must be so proud, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Since Sa is so fluent with Tech... Could it be, homunculus logic?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. Even though we know it got axed and it's not great, I really hate starting a story and then not getting to finish it when it's so close to the end. It would be great if you could finish up the series.

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL. Even though we know it got axed and it's not great, I really hate starting a story and then not getting to finish it when it's so close to the end. It would be great if you could finish up the series.
That's the plan, thankfully Daisuki Na Fansub offered to give me the cleaned chapters in exchange of my translation so that they can do translate it to Spanish.

Users who are viewing this thread