Karneval

Someone please pick up this series, will you?
Wow, I really miss this manga!
This is actually quite interesting for the size of the manga that emits BL aura, even though it's just too much fluffy in it.
What makes it like fanservice is only because of many ikemen characters and silly interactions that trigger between them. I have normal taste so, I don't worry that much. Lol

The chronology of the conflict is clear, easy to understand, and there are tensions that make the situation much more interesting.
Zero-Sum's comics will never be my taste I think, it's about the type of fantasy that I'm talking about. Classic concepts like in old games. There is nothing wrong with that but, yeah, I just leave it alone.

I too hope this can be picked up, if any updates are availables that is 🙂

It stopped in a place where the climate was getting a bit high, and I hope we soon can see the rest of it so we can get any theories debunked or confirmed 😋

Mei

I saw an update and thought that Karnoodle was back, but it was just old chapters :(

Really miss this manga. I hope some scan group picks this up.

Thank you for all the chapters so far. Bless you.😊😇

Dang I really miss this manga... Apparently on yenpress the official english translation for the manga is up to volume 10 but, since each book it is like a 2 in 1, it actually means that it's translated up till volume 20. So I'll guess I'll wait for volume 11 of english to come out and buy it cause I miss this series sooo much T~T

Dare I hope that the release of chapter 126.5 means someone has finally picked this up...?

Do not fear because Niji scanlations is here to translate the day. Okey bad joke but it’s true we will be picking this up

Damn this manga is nostalgic, I remember reading it in high school. The art is gorgeous too!

yes, we will be translation this. but it will take a bit of time for us to upload the first chapter. we plan on updating 1 full chapter a month (but nothing is set in stone we could upload more) but during the month we will still post extras but for now, we have to get set up and sort everything out but soon we will post a 123.5 chapter (we did not translate this one) as a way to say Karneval is coming back so our first real chapter upload will be chapter 124.

In 1 or 2 days the Karneval chapter 123.5 will upload and that chapter will be the entrance to reviving Karneval because immediately after Karneval chapter 123.5 is published in another one or two days the first official fan translated chapter by Niji Scanlation(chapter 124), will be posted. so yeah rejoice for the upcoming chapters of Karneval.

@mexmanga I'm grateful that you guys are picking this up! I have a question though. If you guys are starting with chapter 124, will 122-123 remain untranslated?

Users who are viewing this thread